ALTA - NSPS Land Title Survey
NFE’s ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey Department specializes in land title surveys for commercial, industrial and multi-family developments. Our staff is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, and understand accuracy is paramount to every project, no matter the scope. They are familiar with the requirements of all major lenders, including Fannie Mae, HUD, MSHDA, national insurance institutions and local banks. In addition, the department has close working relationships with developers, property managers, real estate brokers and law fi rms in the Southeast Michigan area.
For more information or for a survey quote, please click to fill out a Survey Request Form:
ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey will provide:*
- A complete boundary survey with the option of placing marker irons at all property corners
- Determine if any encroachments exist onto the surveyed parcel and/or from the surveyed parcel onto adjacent property
- Locate all buildings, auxiliary structures, observable utilities, pavement fences, sheds, etc.
- Locate all parking spaces
- Current zoning restrictions as they apply to building setbacks, building height and floor space area or bulk restrictions
- Flood zone determination based on published FEMA Floodway and Flood Insurance Rate Maps
- All easements and plottable restrictions of record
*Typical ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys provide this information.